Sunday, April 10, 2005

This is not a mission statement.

Wow, the effort of starting this is near crippling. Do I have anything to say? Why am I bothering with this? Is it just a sad cave to peer pressure to show that I'm smart and clever too? And am I?

And mostly, what's this about?

But really, ultimately, honestly, it's my blog and I'll write about whatever I please. To claim anything else at the outset would be disingenuous.

So, giving in to the urge to give some sort of context, here's me.

I'm a narrative junkie (including but not limited to movies, tv, books, comics, and the news); I make music that few care for not particularly well; I'm recently wed; I have a delightful cat (but won't have the blog collapse into daily updates on just that); I try to have some sort of life when I make it out of the apartment not headed for work. And... that's about all I feel like sharing at this nascent point.

I'll probably be commenting on all or any of that at some point, or whatever else crosses my mind. And you'll read it, or not.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam807 said...

YAY!

4/10/2005 8:02 PM  
Blogger mcm said...

well, I wish you'd acknowledge that your recently-acquired wife isn't sure what to make of your assertion that you currently exist in a state of purgatory... but I'm pleased for you nonetheless.

4/11/2005 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I told you I wouldn't read this.

XOXO
-KED

4/12/2005 5:09 AM  
Blogger blerg3000 said...

umm... to all: awww, shucks, thanks.

4/12/2005 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home