Thursday, May 19, 2005

I wonder how George Lucas will be spending his time now...

I could write something about how this post is in the spirit of the opening of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, which I'm psyched to see this weekend in spite of myself.

Because it'll be bad. You know it'll be bad, I know it'll be bad. But then, ooo, light sabers -- cool! Sad, really, but I can't help myself. I'm a nerd.

Anyway, it would just be a thinly disguised excuse to post this. So there it is; read them all. They're weird and funny. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam807 said...

Hey says he plans to spend two years developing all six movies for IMAX 3D, and two TV series (a Clone Wars cartoon and a post-Episode III live action series "focusing on secondary characters" (too bad Jimmy Smits is on West Wing)), and then go make "art films."

Riiiiiight.

Oh wait, that was a rhetorical question, wasn't it?

5/20/2005 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home