Monday, May 09, 2005

My timing, as ever, is impeccable

I'll call it Life Rejiggering Project Phase One (or LRPP-I). In a way, it's great fun and even a bit rewarding, but the down side is that it's sucking up all of my free time (and some more expensive time). Now I'm slammed with an extremely time-sensitive project at work, and a number of life-issues have cropped up in the last couple weeks as well.

My new mantra has become, "Such things shall wait till June... Such things shall wait till June..." All sorts of things are waiting -- some of those life-issues, not insignificant, along with reading, emails, phone calls, clarinet scales, sleep, and so forth. Clearly under normal circumstances I lead a very exciting life.

So was it wise to start a blog in April, when I knew I was moving into LRPP-I? Probably not, but it's definitely a fun diversion. I'll try to keep posting, both for the outlet and in case this is amusing to the 5 people who actually read it, all of whom I know personally. But consider this fair warning that I'm going to be posting thoughts that can be expressed in a couple of lines or less, or otherwise recycling material from elsewhere.

This will probably continue until, say, June. Or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home