Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Shattup about Yer iPod

The last thing I want to do is add to the legions upon legions of iPod blog posts on the web, but...

You know how it is when you're driving to work after a long weekend away from cell coverage and not on call for the first time in a month? It's unpleasant. (I mean the commute is unpleasant; the weekend was great.) My iPod was still on shuffle from the drive back from Wisconsin, and I swear it was trying to cheer me up, helpful little creature that it is.

This little set was so successful, I felt it was worth noting:


Yo La Tengo - Let's Save Tony Orlando's House (from And then nothing turned itself inside-out)

Ben Schwendener / Uwe Steinmetz - June 13th (from Apfelschaun)

Yo La Tengo - Season of the Shark (from Summer Sun)

The Magnetic Fields - Take Ecstasy with Me (from Holiday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home