Friday, August 05, 2005

Late Night Discovery

Being on these late night conference calls, when there's nothing to really do, I tend to get very bored and a little peckish. So I mute the phone, I shuffle out to the kitchen, I open the fridge, I see what's there... Here's what I just found out:


Cheese curd is not a late night snack food.


I had poured some onto a napkin, and at the first bite I think I actually heard my stomach say, "Don't eat that," in an incredulous, resigned tone. A sort of I-can't-believe-I'm-stuck-with-this-idiot tone.

So I mute the phone, I shuffle back to the kitchen, I open the fridge, I replace the cheese curd...

I am now consuming a napkin's worth of sesame crackers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam807 said...

Cheese curd? Like, cottage cheese, or like the milk went bad?

10/18/2005 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home