Thursday, December 15, 2005

Embarrassment of Riches

Speaking of Real World/Road Rules Challenges, you should all be watching The Gauntlet 2. Only 2 episodes have aired, so a massive cast of delightfully misguided wingnuts still remains.

Psychotic inner-team rivalry is built right into the game, pushing a breakdown with a call to the police practically in the first episode. Had Jo never watched the show? Had she never watched MTV? I'm thinking not so much. Pure genius, that.

Also, here's the trailer for X3, in case anybody hasn't seen it yet. The trailer looks good, of course, and the fact that Brett Ratner is executive producing Prison Break gives me some hope for the franchise. On a certain level, I curse that hope.

Anybody who can tell I'm working tonight, raise your hand. Well done.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, 4:14am?!

The links were broken for the teaser for X3, but I guess it doesn't matter, I know I will want to see it in the theater.

12/16/2005 4:31 AM  
Blogger blerg3000 said...

No, it works. But then, I have a Mac... Maybe apple.com doesn't like you.

12/16/2005 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tried again. No-go, then I noticed the lower right corner. I am running an older version of Quicktime.

After updating it, it ran fine. And I definitely want to see this. :)

12/19/2005 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home