Sunday, September 24, 2006

Am I There Yet?

I suppose so. With classes starting tomorrow, I'm a little nervous that it's taken 2 days to prepare for one day of classes. I don't think anybody exaggerated the amount of work.

Though I have prepared (extensively, maybe?), I have no way of telling if I am prepared. I suppose I'll find out soon enough, and I'm not feeling as nervous as I would have thought. I'm excited. I love new information, and deciphering several decisions has been nothing but new information, new reasoning, a different way of looking at the world, at history. Plus, if I make an ass of myself, it's all a learning process.

Neat. Here goes...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck!

And remember, anytime you come up blank for an answer, think how I would answer it, then say the opposite. :)

9/25/2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger mcm said...

You are a rock star.

9/26/2006 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now get the show on and get paid. :)

9/28/2006 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home