Saturday, March 10, 2007

Times like these...

When I'm especially stressed and it leaks... I dream about not being able to play the clarinet (or bass clarinet, or both). I've had two of these in the past two nights.

They're awful, I wake up. Afterwards I can't fall back to sleep or shake the feeling that something was taken from me or, possibly worse, lost.

I mention this here because putting this into the world (in whatever bloggy, tragic way I am) helps me realize they were just dreams, or stress.

So, any other tellingly recurring stress dreams out there? I can't be the only one. Please don't say naked in high school -- it's been done, and anyway you're probably just a latent exhibitionist.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know of a recurring stress dream, though I have had recurring dreams.

-When I was a kid I had a dream where I was in some sort of great hall and about to grasp a roll of parchment being handed to me by the king. I would wake up as my hand was closing on it.

-A more recent one that happens off and on involves a house of a childhood friend (though not his real house) that I explore and find hidden rooms and secret doors in.

Not sure what either dream means. :)

3/12/2007 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home