Thursday, April 26, 2007

Responses, or: An especially poor excuse for a post

And then I thought, hell, it's not like I ever blog. I'll just reply to the previous post's comments in a new post. How sad. And yet:

to Adam875 -- I like the idea of standing on the front stoop yelling, "Beer! Come back! I'm sorry, we'll never fight again!" Having a beer garden across the street makes this image work particularly well. Plus, Chicago's a friendly enough town that somebody might just bring over a bottle. Bless them if they did. In my imagination.

to Moth -- Interesting that that would be the first kind of punishment you think of. However... I am happily back to reading and briefing cases, with a goal of catching up in one class every day. I've been close to on track so far, which is reassuring. Lots to do; I was up at 3 am last night reading copyright statutes. But is that gainful punishment? It's a pretty good set of codes.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I said was "I didn't know you and the wife were into that kind of scene. :)", what did YOU think I meant when you said "Interesting that that would be the first kind of punishment you think of." ?

*innocent grin*

As for the beer scene, if you could only get someone in a novelty costume shaped like a giant beer bottle to come running across the street to you. Yet another youtube video waiting to be made. :)

4/27/2007 4:20 AM  
Blogger blerg3000 said...

I like it. Clearly we should be YouTube stars.

4/28/2007 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Clearly we should be YouTube stars."

And we could make a parody music video to the tune of Nickelback's Rockstar titled "Youtubestar". :)

4/29/2007 3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/070429/cx_pearls_umedia/20072904

:)

4/29/2007 3:50 AM  
Blogger blerg3000 said...

Less competition, is how I see that.

5/07/2007 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home